In the pan:
- Organic chicken breast
- Yellow onion
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2-3 Tbsp Honey / Silan (date honey)
- Sesame seeds- handful.
Any type of vegetable that you like!
Today I used :
- Arugula leaves
- Red bell peppers
- Orange peppers
1. place the green leaves in a bowl and soak them in water for
about 15-20 (or as long as it takes you to prepare this dish), this
will help clean hidden dirt from the leaves.
2. Wash the peppers and cucumbers under water and cut them as
3. Prepare the marinade- mix all of the ingredients together.
4. Chop the onions, mushrooms, and chicken breast into cubes and
marinate them for about 15 minutes or more (if you have the
time, marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator).
5. Heat up a pan (regular or a skillet), put the chicken mixture in the
pan, and let it cook until the chicken is done.
6. Once the chicken is cooked, add it on top of the salad.