Baked salmon fillet with baked vegetables
Salmon is known to be rich with omega-3 fatty acids, a great source of calcium, and high in vitamin B, which is why it is able to support the brain functions and development such as learning ability and growth, memory.
In addition, salmon helps improve blood circulation- reduce the harmful deposits of cholesterol in the vessels.
- Salmon fillet
- Choose any vegetable that you like. Here I used diced potatoes
- Soy sauce
- Wild mushrooms / Portebello / white
- Olive oil, thyme, garlic, salt.
1. Crush a clove of garlic, add some soy, olive oil and thyme and
marinade the fish for at least 1 hour.
2. Cut the potatoes into cubes of the desired size, and cook the
potatoes in water until they're soft.