Fees & Insurance
Do you have a PPO insurance and want to use it for acupuncture treatments?
We verify your insurance benefits and coverage!
EsTherapy Acupuncture clinic works with PPO insurance plans.
Insurance companies we work with are:
- United Health Care
- Blue Shield
What details will you need to provide us with?
1. Your full name.
2. Your insurance provider and ID number.
3. Your date of birth.
4. Your phone number (so we can call you back with details regarding your benefits).
Initial acupuncture treatment:
Includes: Comprehensive questionnaire intake, diagnosis, building a customized treatment plan, and an acupuncture treatment.
* Treatments may include cupping, heat packs, GuaSha, herbs, lifestyle and nutritional tips and more.
Regular acupuncture session:
1 x treatment: $75
6 x treatments: $70 each*
12 x treatments: $65 each*
Cosmetic acupuncture session:
1 x treatment $85
6 x treatments: $80 each*
12 x treatments: $75 each*
* For a multi-treatment package. Packages must be paid in full at first treatment and are valid for 1 year.
Initial cosmetic acupuncture treatment:
Includes: Comprehensive questionnaire intake, diagnosis, taking pictures for future follow-up, building a customized treatment plan, and an acupuncture treatment.
* Treatments may include: facial massage, facial / body cupping derma roller, GuaSha, nutrition tips and more.